Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual Composer

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • Patrick Conway
    Participant

So again, Visual Composer has been updated and I now have the bottom of all my pages telling me that these plugins have been deprecated. I could only read part of the issue as most of the info was off the screen behind the Dashboard Menu.

I read your FAQ that told me to delete it and reinstall it.

When I try to find it, I can’t find it to download.

Can you respond with a link where I can re-download it?

Do we have to use this plugin, it seems that every-time they upgrade their program I have to redo all my pages as they have been deprecated?

Patrick Conway
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Patrick Conway
    Participant

So the version I download crashed my website, I had to do a complete restore. I will leave it alone. Can you help me fix Visual Composer?

Patrick Conway
    Participant

Never-mind, after a full restore from yesterday, everythign seems to work! I just don’t get it….

Hi @mconway1

Just to confirm, has everything’s sorted out on this?

Regards,

Patrick Conway
    Participant

Yeah… Was odd but after I did a restore everything worked fine.

Thanks.

I do have another question but I will start a new thread to address it.

Glad everything’s working, @mconway1!

Patrick Conway
    Participant

Question:

How did you guys make this?

http://acoda.com/dynamix/portfolio-page/

I have been looking all through the Visual Composer help files and youtube videos and I simply can’t figure out how to sort images (Media) based on a tag?

Also…

The link to download your PDF manual for Dynamixs is dead:

See Here: http://themeva.com/docs/dynamix/

Patrick Conway
    Participant

I am trying to create a masonry style photo page which lets me sorts (filters) by car types:

ALL FORD JEEP MERCEDES TOYOTA DODGE

That way when customers come to my photos, they can quickly sort by car type to see what kid of work we do on trucks like theirs.

Hi @mconway1

You just have to use a ‘Post Masonry Grid’ element to achieve that kind of look for your portfolio.

Regards,

Patrick Conway
    Participant

But I don’t understand how you populate it with images.

I need to be able to filter them like your demo did?

Patrick Conway
    Participant

So I see you can also do it somehow in ‘Grid Gallery’. The problem is none of these solution are intuitive. I am sure it is like second nature for you guys who work with WordPress for a Living but for a common user like me the Video’s, PDF Files, How-To’s lack detailed information.

I found out how to do it with Justified Image Grid easily, they always tell you how they do all of their demos.

Not sure why you would not do that with your Dynamix’s Demo Page. Why not put a link on how to create what you guys demo, that would save people like me from having to write you, wait 24 hours for a response, not get the details on how to do it making me have to write back to you and waiting another 24 hours.

Your theme is far from user freindly and its not intuitive.

I do appreciate you guys answerign my questions but I just need to see how you do your examples and I can figure the rest out on my own.

For this one I think I will stick with a ‘Justifed Image Grid’.

Thanks,

Patrick

Hi @mconway1

Thanks for your feedback.

The Masonry Grids are actually a native Visual Composer element and you can read and learn more about it here: https://vc.wpbakery.com/video-academy/media-and-masonry-media-grid/

Also, the demo content that comes with theme demonstrates how each pages are done/achieved. You can use them for future reference so you can replicate them.

Also, a major update for Dynamix is coming in a few weeks. Please wait for it.

Regards,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.