Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual Composer

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
  • kariellen35
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @kariellen35

Can you please give us permission to delete VC and install a new one from our end for us to test this further? Also, please make some backup before we delete the plugin.

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant

Yes, please do. You have my permission to do whatever is necessary. I already have everything backed up.

Thank you!

Hi @kariellen35

I tested this and I can’t seem to install Visual Composer through your Dashboard. Can you please send your FTP login credentials so we could manually upload it to the server?

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant
    Card Vision
    Card Vision
    Participant

NOVEMBER 16, 2017 AT 8:57 AM REPLY
    >> It looks like the script for bfi_thumbs is not running correctly when on HTTPS. <<

OK, and how and where is that to be solved?

Card Vision
    Card Vision
    Participant

Hi @kariellen35

We have reinstalled VC on your site and tested it and the dropdown for the text editor is now working as expected.

Can you please check and confirm if everything looks good from your end?

Regards,

Card Vision
    Card Vision
    Participant

NOVEMBER 16, 2017 AT 8:57 AM REPLY
    >> It looks like the script for bfi_thumbs is not running correctly when on HTTPS. <<

OK, and how and where is that to be solved?

Please respond?

Hi @cardvision

As far as I know, bfi_thumb is not default to the theme, so a plugin could be using it.

You can coordinate with the support of the plugin using it. The issue and a workaround is also here: https://github.com/bfintal/bfi_thumb/issues/33

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant

Thank you @AcodaSupportEdcel for fixing my drop down issue. The bigger issue for me, however, is the Accordion Element not working. It is still not showing the content and was working perfectly fine before the last wordpress update. Thanks!

Take care,
    Kari

Hi @kariellen35

Can you please backup your site? We will run tests from our end using another theme to check if the issue with the accordion is native to Visual Composer/Page Builder or it only happens on the theme.

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant

My website is backed up so no worries. Thank you so much.

Take care,
    Kari

Hi @kariellen35

I have further tested this and the accordion seems to be working. See the page I created http://sailingcordelia.com/k9cabins/test-page-accordion/

Can you please specify the page where you have added the accordion so we could check?

Regards,

kariellen35
    Participant

Yes. Here you go: http://sailingcordelia.com/k9cabins/faq/

Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.