Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / visual composer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • bisct
    Participant

Hello,

website is correct visible but not editable. The vc elements are not visible. With frondend editor see only codes.
    Have theme updated also vc and revol. Have deactivated plugins but problem still exist.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you confirm you’re using the latest version of the theme ( 5.0.4 ) and that you’ve updated VC ( see here http://acoda.com/troubleshooting-guide/ ). If that’s all true, please post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

Enrique
    Participant

Hello

-I cannot find how to put the menus text OVER the revolution slider images and video as you do on DynamiX demo http://themeforest.net/item/dynamix-business-corporate-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/113901

-How to see the thumbnail of the next image on the left and right revolution slider?

-What link to put to show youtube videos on revolution slider?

Thanks very much

Enrique
    Participant

The images with ker burns “tremor” or shake, why is this?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have a link to your site please. It sounds like a plugin is interfering with the revolution slider or theme and that’s why the menus aren’t showing above it.

Also, with regards to thumbnails and YouTube videos, they are controlled within the Revolution Slider settings, I recommend looking at their documentation – the YouTube video should be just the ID.

bisct
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve managed to edit a page fine, I added a text block and saved it and then removed it.

What exactly are you having problems with and is it a particular page. Also, please check that if you disable plugins, does that have an affect?

bisct
    Participant

bisct
    Participant

Sorry I find it was trapped down in a field “visual composer” so I open it and there was the page and I movedit up again.
    thank you

siam connor
    siam connor
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.