Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual Composer 5.1 not compatible with Dynamix 5?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • DigtalLarry
    Participant

To make updates easier, I paid for the full version of Visual Composer. I upgraded the Visual Composer, but now it no longer works on the front end of Dynamix 5. I put a support ticket with WPBakery, and they suggested I hire a coder to fix the JS issue. I told them I purchased the theme from the same group/company, but they responded with this:

Hi,

Most likely by “your group” you mean themeforest which is a third party company. We are not int theme development and currently only developing and maintaining the visual composer plugin.

Thank you,

Your ticket (#49518) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Visual Composer Team

What should I do?

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by  DigtalLarry.

Hi @digitallarry

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can personally test on this from our end? If you could also send a screenshot, we would appreciate it.

Regards,

DigtalLarry
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @digitallarry

The login you sent does not have an admin access to your Dashboard. Can you give us an admin access so we can check further on this issue from our end?

Regards,

DigtalLarry
    Participant

Hi @digitallarry

I have tried editing your homepage via FrontEnd editor and it works fine. I do not see any issues on your site nor on Visual Composer. If you could send screenshots on this, we would appreciate it.

Regards,

DigtalLarry
    Participant

Hi @digitallarry

Can you please send us a screenshot of the issue from your end?

Here is how the site looks when we edit one of the page using the Front-end editor: http://prntscr.com/fkjtyf

Regards,

DigtalLarry
    Participant

Hi @digitallarry

I tested on this again and I am now seeing the issue. Can you please grant us permission to disable all plugins to check further on this?

Regards,

DigtalLarry
    Participant

Hi @digitallarry

I investigated on this further and it looks like the issue was only happening on the homepage as I was able to test the Front-end editor on the other pages I tested.

Upon testing, it looks like the issue was triggered by the Template used on the page. I switched the site to ‘Default Template’ from ‘Grid Blog’ and the front-editor is now working.

Can you please check and confirm from your end?

Regards,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.