Home / Forums / ePix Support / Visual composer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Marinske
    Participant

Hi,

I’m new to WP.
    And one of many that obeyed to the request to update or activate visual composer while it seems not to be necessary?

After I tried to activate it again or get the license(I didn’t buy it), my site doesn’t load anymore at all. Is this what they call: the theme broke??

I tried to deactivate both used plugins, it didn’t solve the problem. Reinstalling seems too risky.

What should I do?

Thanks In advance

Hi @jezus

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check on this further?

Regards,

Marinske
    Marinske
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @jezus

We can’t seem to login to your WordPress Dashboard. It’s not accepting your username/password. Can you please check?

Regards,

Marinske
    Marinske
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @jezus

We were able to login and the issue with your homepage should now be fixed.

Please check and confirm from your end.

Thanks!

Marinske
    Marinske
    Participant

Hi,

Great, it’s working again.

Could you please let me know what message I should ignore in the future so this does’nt happen again?

Thanks

Hi @jezus

That issue is actually caused by the RevSlider and not Visual Composer.

So the issue on the homepage was not related to anything you need on Visual Composer.

Regards,

Marinske
    Marinske
    Participant

Ok, thanks.
    Is this the message I should ignore? “Hi! Would you like to activate your version of Revolution Slider to receive live updates & get premium support? This is optional and not needed if the slider came bundled with a theme.”

Could you explain me how to avoid it to happen again?

Thanks a lot.

Hi @jezus

Yes, just ignore that since Revolution Slider will still work even if you don’t have the license.

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.