Home / Forums / ePix Support / Visual Composer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • May
    Participant

Hi,

I wanted to update my site–unfortunately, I could not get the Visual Composer to load on any page–in the front end or the backend. I went through to try and update it thinking it was out of date.

I purchased the new version of Visual Composer, but it refused to load because it said it already had a file in that location. I deleted the old version of Visual Composer in order to replace it with the new version, however the same problem occurred.

When I went back to reinstall the old version of Visual Composer, it said the “header was invalid.”

Please send help!

Thanks,
    M

• This topic was modified 5 months ago by  May.

Hi @momitchell10

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check on this further from our end?

Regards,

May
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @momitchell10

I have tested this from my end and I do see the issue.

Can you please send over your site’s FTP credentials?

Thanks!

May
    Participant

May
    Participant

Hi @momitchell10

We have reinstalled Visual Composer successfully but it looks like you are using an old version of Epix that is why the Visual Composer version that came with it is also outdated.

Can you please update the theme via this link: http://maymitchell.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=envato-wordpress-toolkit&tab=themes

Once done, reinstall a new version of Visual Coimposer by deactivating and deleting the current one and reinstalling the new one via Appearance > Install Plugins.

Thanks!

May
    Participant

You’re welcome, @momitchell10

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.