Home / Forums / ePix Support / Visual Composer displaying strange code in back end mode

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Gaurav Marwaha
    Participant

Hi

I had updated the WP as well as your theme some time back. Strangely, first all my text became invisible.

I bit the bullet & did a complete reinstall of the theme as well as the Visual Composer from the link you’ve provided to many here.

The text is now finally visible but I’m not able to get the Visual Composer window interface the way it used to be….

Now everything seems to be in one big column with code lines in places of different elements like dividers, or formatting or rows or anything for that matter….

Kindly suggest. I need to make some edits urgently & its really frustrating.

Thanks
    Gaurav
    URL: http://www.gauravmarwahaphotography.com

@Guarav Can you please send over admin credentials for your site so we can login and personally check the issue from our end? For security reasons, you may mark your reply as ‘Private’.

Thanks!

Just a follow-up on my last reply, ePix has been updated today to include the newest version of VC and RevSlider. Can you please update your theme and check if the issue persists?

Gaurav Marwaha
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Gaurav Marwaha
    Participant

Gaurav Marwaha
    Participant

Hey Hey Hey…. The update worked… I’m a happy man for now … It was really a timely update 🙂

Thanks

Gaurav Marwaha
    Participant

Hi @gauravmarwaha

Glad to know the issue is now fixed on your site via the latest update.

For the customization you want, here’s the CSS to make the the text under the lightbox image blue with white background:

.fancybox-title-float-wrap .child {
    color: ##0040FF;
    background: none;
    }

For the X mark on the upper-right corner, that is an image (http://gauravmarwahaphotography.com/wp-content/themes/ePix/images/fancybox/fancybox_sprite.png), so in order to make it blue, we will need to create a new version of that image.

Thanks!

Gaurav Marwaha
    Participant

Thanks a ton for the wonderful support !! 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.