Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual Composer features (lack of elements)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • Keshav Maheshwari
    Participant

Hello,
    I can find little less elements in visual composer which I can look into the tutorial video in your site.
    Features i have are
    visual composer elements

and features i can look into the tutorial video are:
    VC features shown

please guide me, if i m doing something wrong, or features have been reduced ???

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Which version of DynamiX are you using? Are you clicking the + button when you have already created a row? If so, some elements cannot go inside a row. If you click the Add element button, you will see all of the features appear.

Hope that helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Keshav Maheshwari
    Participant

I ma using Version 3.1.2
    and inside the row or outside the row, there is no difference in the elements.

Keshav Maheshwari
    Participant

and when i divide a row into two, its alignment is not proper
    look

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Keshav,

It looks like you have a plugin conflict if you are on the latest version and Visual Composer is looking like that. I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Keshav Maheshwari
    Participant

Hello,
    I have already done that test. I practically deactivated all my plugin and had a test.
    Please now check from your side. Moreover, I am not using any special and heavy plugin, all are general and widely used one.

Still, i was not able to find any of the plugin conflicting. Now you please check its compatibility with latest WordPress and other technical details.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please can you provide me with your login details so I can take a further look into this? Please set your reply to private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Keshav Maheshwari
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am using the login details provided above but when they are typed in and submitted, the page just reloads. Please can you test out the login details to see if you have the correct ones?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Keshav Maheshwari
    Participant

Keshav Maheshwari
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It looks like you have de-selected all of the extra options bundled with the theme. If you navigate to Settings > Visual Composer > Administrator, all of the theme elements were de-selected. I have selected them all now so everything should show.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Keshav Maheshwari
    Participant

thanks 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.