Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual Composer Grid Elements not appearing in all browsers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • heli
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Me again (sorry).

I’m setting up a new test site using the latest version of Dynamix and I’m using the Visual Composer Grid Gallery on the Home Page (5 boxes with an opaque slider and links to Portfolio Page) and also to display the Portfolio (masonry grid). I was having problems with the grid displaying but thought I’d cracked it by disabling Yoasts SEO plugin.

However, having checked in other browsers – the Grid Galleries aren’t displaying at all in Chrome. (They look fine in Safari and Firefox). Unfortunately the client loves the overlay and masonry style effects so I can’t change them for a different method of displaying their pictures.

The only plug-ins I’m running are Revolution Slider and Visual Composer. Any ideas as to what it might be?

best wishes

Heli

PS. I’ll add the link to the test site in a private post below.

heli
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

heli
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Back again…

Checked again and now the Grid Galleries are showing up in Chrome (took me 3 attempts and shutting down my computer to clear Chrome’s cache so that they appeared!) but they aren’t showing up on iPhone (the masonry grid) so I’m guessing that they aren’t going to appear on Android phones either (but I can’t check that

best wishes

Heli

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Heli,

It works for me on the iPhone, the images are stacked as they should be.

I’ve tested on browser stack with an android device and it works too.

heli
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Thank you. Funnily enough (as per my other posting too) the client came back to me and said that since they’d cleared their cache things seemed to be working fine… *sigh*

Sorry to be a bother.

best wishes

Heli

PS. When are you releasing the new theme? Can’t wait to see it! 🙂

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

It’s so close Heli, I’m just hiring some help to finish off the demo’s for it. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.