Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual Composer Issue and The Events Calendar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

I am using The Events Calendar and at some point the blue “Classic Mode” and “Frontend Editor” as well as all the other Visual Composer elements do not appear. I have deactivated all my plugins, deleted Visual Composer, reinstalled it. Activated The Events Calendar and still nothing… Any other ideas? I do have a very old test site that it works on, the are both running the same version.
    Thanks
    PS I have also contacted The Events Calendar as well.

Hi @fscbmwcca

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can test this further from our end?

Regards,

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

Hi @fscbmwcca

Just to confirm, your issues is that the ‘Backend Editor’ button for VC does not appear when adding/editing an event, correct?

If yes, this should now be fixed.

Please check and confirm from your end.

Thanks!

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

That’s great! What was it?
    The only thing left is that the Font Family dropdown (http://imgur.com/a/SzkW4) does not appear in Event or Post or Page and it appears on my test site…
    Thanks Again

Hi @fscbmwcca

You just needed to activate Visual Composer for the Event Post type under Visual Composer’s settings. This is only enabled for pages by default.

For the Font dropdown, this is not native to WordPress, so this was possibly added by one of your plugins on the dev site.

Thanks!

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

Hi @fscbmwcca

It is supposed to cycle to the posts from the categories you selected. The best you can do is redo the widget because I added a new Acoda Widget Gallery above where you added it and the it is cycling through the posts without any issues.

Regards,

Natify
    Participant

Hi @puehringerber

Can you send over your site’s login credentials so we can test this from our end?

Regards,

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

Hi @fscbmwcca

What were the updates that you did to it? I added a new one, replicated your settings and it’s working without any issues.

I have deleted the old Gallery Widget that you added.

Please check and confirm from your end.

Regards,

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

Hi @fscbmwcca

If I remember it right, one of the categories you selected had 0 posts so that may have caused the issue since I did not include it in the selection. Please monitor this moving forward since it is working from my end.

Regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.