Home Forums ePix Support Visual Composer Issues

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Caitlin Jenkins
    Participant

Hi I’m having an issue with Visual Composer in that I can’t edit any of my pages. I have tried disabling each of my plugins to see if there was one preventing it form working and I have deleted and re-downloaded the VC plugin but nothing has worked. Any advice is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Caitlin

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Caitlin,

Are you using ePix 2.1.1? That should contain the latest version of Visual Composer.

If you are, please post your WP login details ( using the Set as private reply ) and I’ll take a look for you.

Caitlin Jenkins
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Caitlin,

It all appears fine to me, the only issue I had was that the Visual Composer was minimized. I’ve expanded it and all seems to be okay.

Caitlin Jenkins
    Participant

Thanks Andy, It looks like the Visual Composer is back to normal, thanks for that!
    One of our pages is still acting funny and I wonder if you can find the disconnect: http://www.simplysocialmedianm.com/simply-santa-fe/
    I even restored back to previous versions and still can’t get it to show up.
    Thanks,
    Caitlin

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Caitlin,

There was a bit of javascript on the page which was causing errors and stopping the page from loading. I’ve removed it, it was this script below:

<script src="//s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.mailchimp.com/js/mc-validate.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script type="text/javascript">// <![CDATA[
    (function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text';fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[6]='PHONE';ftypes[6]='phone';fnames[4]='BUSINESS';ftypes[4]='text';fnames[5]='POSITION';ftypes[5]='text';fnames[3]='HANDLE';ftypes[3]='text';}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true);
    // ]]></script>

Caitlin Jenkins
    Participant

Thanks for all your help!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.