Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual Composer not available in Posts + other problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Vince
    Participant

Updated to WP 3.9, so I updated Dynamix with the new version you posted in the 18th and switched out the VC plugin as well. Works fine for pages (although I had to delete and re-place images in content because they weren’t showing up) but not for posts. VC buttons not appearing and the whole page is unresponsive to buttons and main WP menu items do not “expand” on hover (i.e. Settings) so something is very wrong. Assistance please?

Thanks!

Vince
    Participant

Ah nevermind, saw you have a 4/19/14 version of the theme, downloaded, uploaded and all is well, so far.

Vince
    Participant

OK, spoke too soon. It was working fine but now when I hover over columns, the small edit/copy/delete buttons so not appear and the column markers are not there, can’t move anything around, etc. Not working well 🙁

Vince
    Participant

UPDATE: Found an incompatibility with the Pie Register plugin. When active, it messes up VC.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Vince,

Thank you for that, I will add it to my notes. Unfortunately if plugins have not been updated with the latest 3.9 WP update, they may conflict with plugins that are up to date.

Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.