Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual Composer not composing?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • Jack Purdie
    Participant

Alright chaps?

A problem I’ve just noticed as of this evening.

If I am to add a text box to a row, there are no visual text editing/wysiwyg elements. Furthermore the text is all white, and seems to format itself into HTML. I am on the ‘visual’ tab of the editor.

Recently updated to WP 3.9.

Is this a known problem, or am I being dense?

Cheers

Rimon Rahman
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same issue, i have updated to the latest wordpress 3.9 and now the visual editor has stopped working??? need help urgently

Christiaan Kramer
    Participant

Hi,

I also have the same problem. It started when I updated to wp 3.9.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi guys,

Please update the theme as well as Visual Composer.

Please read the stickies before posting.

Tom

Christiaan Kramer
    Participant

Hi Tom,

I already installed the latest version of the Dynamix Theme and nothing changed. Where can I update the Visual Composer? It’s not in ‘Plugins’.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

To update VC, please see the Troubleshooting Guide here.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Christiaan Kramer
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Christiaan,

Your login details do not seem to work.

If you have followed the steps correctly, once VC is deleted, go to Appearance > Install plugins then install it from there.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Christiaan Kramer
    Participant

Enrique
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Christiaan,

You are using a very old version of the theme. You will need to update to the latest version to make use of VC. For more information on updating, please see the documentation here.

@egalindom, please see this post here for more information on this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Christiaan Kramer
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Christiaan,

Please refer to this post for more information but we are not using the latest version of VC yet as the latest version because of the following reasons.

Visual Composer is modified to have all of these extra options that are included with the theme but not included with the standard version of VC. This is why you cannot update to the latest version of VC. You will need to wait until they have fixed all of the issues they have caused, Andy will then fix them for the theme, then an update to DynamiX will be released. When this update is out, you will be able to download it, delete the plugin then install the latest version.

Until then, we are sticking to 4.1 for DynamiX until they fix the issues created. They are releasing new updates every few days or so that are still riddled with bugs. We are working with them to fix it.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused but I assure you, we are working hard to get this bugs squashed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Christiaan Kramer
    Participant
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.