Home / Forums / ePix Support / Visual Composer not loading or clickable

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author

I checked your Dashboard and it appears you are already using a new version of ePix and Visual Composer. I have also checked your Visual Composer and it’s working perfectly fine. Do you still have issues regarding the plugin?

Regards,

wetpics
    Participant

No issues, the plugin is working fine now, but I thought a newer version was available.
    Thank you very much for checking.

How do I go about updating the plugin in future?

Hi @wetpics

You can update the plugin via Appearance > Install Plugins.

Regards,

Mado
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @0770

You are actually using an older version of Visual Composer. In order for the plugin to work properly, you need to update Visual Composer via Appearance > Install Plugins.

Regards,

Mado
    Participant

Hello @edcel-ceniza! Thank you for helping me.

Unfortunally I cannot perform this upgrade. When I try to update via Appearence > Install Plugins, this is what I got:
    https://i.imgsafe.org/bc7e373702.png
    https://i.imgsafe.org/bc82ded5b3.png
    As you can see, the system says that I may update the plugin but when I do so, nothing happens. Returning to Required Plugins Installer there is the same message telling me that I´m running an older version, the 4.6.2 instead of the 4.11.2
    What should I do now?

Best regards,

Hi @0770

Your site seems to be down. Can you please check?

Version 4.11.2 is ok. So you should be able to upgrade the Visual Composer to that version.

Regards,

Mado
    Participant

The site is online. Could you please check it again?

I’ve tried to reinstall the theme and nothing happened when upgrading VC via Appearence > Install Plugins. Visual Composer is stuck in 4.6.2. version 🙁

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Mado.

I am seeing this error when trying to open your login page on Chrome.

The www.madoespirita.org.br page isn’t working
    www.madoespirita.org.br redirected you too many times.
    Try clearing your cookies.
    ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Can you please recheck if you sent the correct URL for the WP Dashboard login?

Thanks!

Mado
    Participant

We have tested this on multiple computers running Windows and also on different internet connections but the issue persists.

If you are able to login to your site, can you please disable all your plugins so we can check if any of them is causing the issue?

Thanks!

Mado
    Participant

Hello again

All pluggins are disabled now.
    Tks!

Unfortunately, we are still experiencing the same issue.

We also tested http://www.madoespirita.org.br/wp-login.php using redirectdetective.com and the redirect loop is also detected.

I am afraid there is an issue with your installation that needs to be fixed so we can also investigate on the issue.

It is best to coordinate with your developer or your hosting provider to look into the issue.

If you can also send your FTP credentials, we can try looking into the issue.

Thanks!

Mado
    Participant

Hi Mado,

The FTP login credentials you sent to do not work. I have tried both FTP client and Web FTP credentials you sent and I was not able to login.

Regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.