Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual Composer not Loading

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

My frontend visual composer is not loading. I only see their icon fading in and out. Any idea what could be going on? It seems to work on my test site but not my live site…
    Thanks

Hi @fscbmwcca

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can personally test and check on this further?

Regards,

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

Another thing while you are in there:

The Revolutions Slider (Home) does not appear at the top of the home page. This is in both the live and test sites.

I also added [socialicon name="flickr" url="https://www.flickr.com/photos/fscbmwcca/albums"] to the header and footer but the icon only appears in the header.

Thanks

Hi @fscbmwcca

I have checked and the front-end editor is loading from my end. Can you please clear your browser cache and retry it?

For the RevSlider on the homepage, it is indeed not loading but it loads when using the front-end editor.

Can you please give us permission to disable all your plugins so we can test this?

Regards,

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @fscbmwcca

I tested this again and your site works fine. Can you please send a screenshot so we can check further? Also, what browser are you using and what version?

Regards,

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

This just repaints over and over
    https://postimg.org/image/umzyt9rol/

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

Sorry, I forgot to mention that it is happening on edge and firefox browsers as well…

Hi @fscbmwcca

I have just checked this on Edge and Firefox and I can see now the issue. So, I disabled all plugins except Visual Composer and the FrontEnd Editor works perfectly both on Edge and Firefox.

You can re enable the plugins one by one to check which of those plugins is causing the issue.

Regards,

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

okay, let me try that..

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

I re-activated all of the plugins I had activated and everything works.
    I found that the Use Google Libraries plugin breaks Slider Revolution. I have place a support inquiry with that author.

Great, @fscbmwcca!

Please let us know if you encounter any further issues.

Regards,

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

Oh I forgot… I had asked about flickr social icon:
    “I also added [socialicon name="flickr" url="https://www.flickr.com/photos/fscbmwcca/albums"] to the header and footer but the icon only appears in the header.”

Where can I find more flickr documentation? I added my flickr id to the Theme Options but would like to know how I can use it.
    Thanks

Hi @fscbmwcca

This should now be fixed. Kindly check your site.

You actually forgot to put the Flickr API on the text widget you created that’s why it’s not showing on the footer.

Regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.