Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Visual Composer not updating

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • grcainfo
    Participant

As refrence to title when i go for edit somthing inside a post or page the visual composer hangs on and not updating the changes i have made

Hi @grcainfo

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we could personally test on this from our end?

Regards,

grcainfo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @grcainfo

I tested this both on BackEnd and FrontEnd editor and was able to edit and update the changes.

Can you clear your browser’s cache and try again? Also, what browser are you using?

Regards,

grcainfo
    Participant

Please allow me to explain, when I login and edit text in the text body to select colors, heading, format, style, the option does not pop up and it is difficult to work with…

However I have tried it on all, chrome, IE,

See this link, it will download file and u will understand : https://url.upwork.com/_01_rIgi2UrZrDUfSXsIjZXu-_MAx2rj8bo

see img below:

Hi @grcainfo

I tested this on our test site and it’s not behaving that way.

Can you please give us permission to disable all your plugins for us to test further on this?

Regards,

grcainfo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

grcainfo
    Participant

Hi, There any update?

Hi @grcainfo

I will coordinate this issue with our developer as we’ve been receiving reports like this. I’ll update you once I have an information from the developer.

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.