Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual Composer – Slideshows not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Jason Bakker
    Participant

Hi,

I recently started using the Visual Composer, which is great for adding some flair to articles. However, I noticed that when I try to copy and paste articles from classic editor to visual composer, everything works except the slideshows or galleries. I tried also using the Visual Composer’s slideshows and galleries but could not figure out how to get them to work. I have an article that I would like to add a button and the progress bar to at the bottom – like I did here: http://metalarcade.net/2013/12/frozen-review/

But I need to keep the slideshow and gallery. Any idea how I can do this? Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you have previously build galleries without using Visual Composer, you will have to build them again if you want to implement them into a page that uses VC. I could create a demo page to show you how to set up a gallery if you like? If you let me know the previous gallery shortcode I can work from there?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jason Bakker
    Participant

Hi Tom, I have no problem rebuilding the galleries from scratch, they’re only a few images. I just have no idea how to do that with the VC as it doesn’t seem as simple as with the classic editor.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The only thing I can recommend to do is to watch the Visual Composer screencast here so you can understand how it works. This gallery information may also come in handy.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.