Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual Composer Text Editing dropdowns not working

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

If I use the “Classic Mode” to edit the dropdown options for the Formats and Paragraph dropdowns work correctly. When I switch to “Backend Editor” these drop down boxes do not work (nothing drops down). Can you help?

This reply has been marked as private.

Norman144
    Participant

I am having the same issue in front end and back end editing. In the text box and wordpress text box elements both. I select text and when I try and change it from paragraph to say H@, the drop down box does nothing. So all html changes have to be made manually by hand, and that is not desirable.

Using version 5.3

thanks

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

Thanks. That worked! Do you know why this happened? I think this has happened before.

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

I think I have the same problem. What I noticed is that when you ask to edit a block of text, for example, the box opens and the text does not appear to appear, but if you select the box area, there is the tag there. As if the text were white, do you understand ?! Below the captured image link with part of the selected content with the mouse. Can you help ??

http://jmachadolocacoes.com.br/erro.jpg

Norman144
    Participant

Hmmm Acoda replied with a solution, but its marked as private 🙂 Do we have to post ur own support question? Is that it?

Norman144
    Participant

This worked for me

relacing the visual componet with this version

http://acoda.com/tmp/js_composer.zip

and now everything works.

delete old plugin folder, replace with folder from the link above and viola!

i’m good

fscbmwcca
    fscbmwcca
    Participant

Thanks for the prompt response! Everything is good now.

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Hi. I even repeated the procedure of friends here, but it did not help. I continue with the same problem I reported earlier.
    I do not have installed plugins that come into conflict with the visual composer because I’m still installing everything to trim the theme.
    The plugin I am using is 5.2 as also reported here and the wordpress version is the last updated version (4.8.2)

Hi @mardoro

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we could personally test this from our en?

Regards,

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Hi @mardoro

I have just tested this on our end and VC is still not working.

I have coordinated this with the developer. I’ll get back to you once I have an update from him.

Regards,

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.