Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual Composer text editor won't allow changes to font style or color

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
  • Thanatermesis
    Participant

Same problem here

Hi @thanatermesis

Kindly update your Visual Composer via this link: http://acoda.com/tmp/js_composer.zip to fix the issue.

Regards,

weeannabee
    Participant

I have the same issue. You can’t change any fonts. Also I can’t upload more than 4 pictures to a gallery. I don’t know how to revert to a previous version of wordpress – can you advise please?

Hi @weeannabee

I have sent a reply to the other ticket you opened (http://acoda.com/forums/topic/visual-composer-glitches-with-wp-4-8-1/).

Please keep that ticket for correspondence so we could easily check your issue.

Regards,

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

Hello. I have the same problem. I updated Visual Composer as above link. My Wp is upgraded to version 4.8.2
    I do not have the option to change the font color in a block of text in Visual Composer? Need to use a second pluguin for this?

Thank you for your attention immediately;)

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Marcio Gomes.

Hi @mardoro

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we could test this from our end? Also, if you could send screenshots, we would appreciate it.

Regards,

Marcio Gomes
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @mardoro

I can’t login using the credentials you sent.

Can you please doublecheck if they are correct?

Regards,

Marcio Gomes
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Card Vision
    Card Vision
    Participant

and the same problem on my side:

I updated Visual Composer as above link. My Wp is upgraded to version 4.8.2
    I do not have the option to change the font color in a block of text in Visual Composer? Need to use a second pluguin for this?
    Also I don’t have options to select image in header, etc.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Card Vision Card Vision.

Hi @mardoro and @cardvision

I could see the issue when I tested this. What version of PHP are you using?

The new updates for Visual Composer will be released in the coming days, so you could either wait for it. If this is really urgent, you could downgrade your WP version to 4.8.1 or 4.8.0 in order for Visual Composer to work properly.

Regards,

Marcio Gomes
    Participant

version of PHP 5.6

Card Vision
    Card Vision
    Participant

If an update in the coming days will solve the issues, i’m happy to wait for that.
    I guess “coming days” wil not be 50 days, but around 5 ?
    Will we get a notification about the availability of the update?

There is no definite timeframe but it’s in the final stage of testing. It should not take more than a month.

Regards,

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.