Home / Forums / ePix Support / Visual Composer Troubles

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Kelsey Roualdes
    Participant

I had visual composer included in my epix theme, but it was time to update. There was no update button in the plugin on wordpress like there normally is so I just bought the visual composer standalone separately. I deleted the old visual composer plugin and installed the new visual composer plugin. It said the installation was successful, but when I went to activate the plugin I got this error…

“Fatal error: Class ‘WPBakeryShortCode_VC_Row’ not found in /home4/cormrktg/public_html/aidasloft.com/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/shortcodes/styled-boxes.php on line 177”

Please help! Now I can’t even access the back of my website through wordpress and if you go to the website aidasloft.com the same error comes up.

Do you have step by step information for me to remove the built in visual composer from my evil theme and instal default visual composer without loosing extra functionality that may be added already?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using ePix 2.0? If not, you need to update to that version first and then follow the guide here for updating Visual Composer. http://help.themeva.com/theme-issues/

Kelsey Roualdes
    Participant

Hey!
    That might help except I can’t find out because I cant even get into the back end of my site because that same error is just everywhere! If I go to aidasloft.com/wordpress-admin I get that same fatal error. So I think I’m basically SOL…

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide me with your FTP details and I’ll take a look for you. That’s the only way it will be able to be resolved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.