Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual Composer Ultimate Pricing – Unable to edit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • FolsomZoo
    Participant

While the plugin appears to have installed correctly and I can add a table to my page and edit the layout of the table overall, I am not seeing the ability to edit any of the pricing plans? There are no controls displayed in VC 5.1.

Hi @folsomzoo

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we could personally check on this from our end?

Regards,

FolsomZoo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @folsomzoo

I see the issue now. I personally tested this on our site and I do not see the issue at all (though what we have installed is version 5.0.1).

Anyway, can you please give us permission to disable all your plugins just so we can test if any of them is causing the issue?

Regards,

FolsomZoo
    Participant

Yes, go ahead.

Hi @folsomzoo

This is possibly an issue with your theme.

I disabled all your plugins and just left Visual Composer and the pricing table and the issue still persists.

I upgraded my Visual Composer version of our site to match the version you are using and I am still not seeing the issue on our site.

Anyway, can you please try to update your Ultimate Pricing table plugin? Your version is 1.6 while the newest version is 1.7.

If the issue still persists, try to switch to another theme then check if the issue is gone. If it is, it proves the issue is with your theme.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.