Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual composer – white pages after updating to 5.0.2 theme

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Daniel Baril
    Participant

Hi,

My site uses your Dynamix theme plus the woocommerce and subscription plugins. After I updated the dynamix theme to version 5.0.2. there was a fatal error. The problem comes from the Visual composer plugin. When we disable it, all the site works well except on the public side of the site where we see all the codes such as [vc_row][vc_column width= ยป1/1?] etc.

When I enable Visual composer, all the pages where I used the Visual composer become white.

We have installed a staging site. If you need the access to look at it, please, tell me.

Thanks
    Daniel

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  Daniel Baril.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Have you updated the Visual Composer plugin? Please see here for how to update it: http://acoda.com/troubleshooting-guide/

Daniel Baril
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    Yes, we have updated Visual composer exactly as descried in your troubleshootong procedure.
    Daniel

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

Please can you provide your WP login details and I’ll take a look at this for you.

Daniel Baril
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel,

The visual composer was still out of date. I switched to the core DynamiX theme, installed the latest version of Visual Composer and switched back to the Child Theme. All seems okay now, can you confirm?

osap21
    Participant

Hi There, I have the same problem! I just downloaded it now so i think it should be most recent version? Is there a way to check. Thanks!

osap21
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Daniel Baril
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    Thanks for looking at my site. On my real site, my programmer did what you suggested and it worked. But there was still a problem on my order page. There were two circles turning continuously over the payment selection. So, we uninstalled the wp super cache and then it worked perfectly.
    Thanks for your support,
    Daniel

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

@osap21 I couldn’t see the error on your page. I also removed your details as you were not the OP. Please create a new thread if you’re still having issues and reply to it with your login details. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.