Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual Editor Stylesheet not loading

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Jody Rogan
    Participant

Dear Support,

I am using and loving your Dynamix theme, but I’ve noticed that the editor-style.css file is not being loaded into TINYMCE. I have tried with Dynamix as the theme, and I have also tried to use the child theme with my own custom-editor-style.css but nothing seems to work. I have looked at the documentation on wordpress.org related to adding a style, but still with no result, could you please give me some support? I’m not asking for any CSS work, I can do this myself, but since there is already an editor-style.css file as part of the theme, I can’t understand why it doesn’t work out of the box.

In addition, I’m using WP Front-End Pro plugin to display forms frontend with the tinymce editor, could this be part of the problem?

Many thanks in advance,

Jody

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jody,

I recommend disabling the plugin, TinyMCE and the front end plugin to see if it works after that. If that doesn’t work, try disabling all your plugins accept for Visual Composer.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jody Rogan
    Participant

Many thanks Tom, I’ve found a work around that no longer requires me to do this. It seems to be a general issue with WordPress, TinyMCE isn’t easy to work with, hopefully this will improve in the future.

Thanks again,

Jody

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.