Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Visual header link to home page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • René HASLE
    Participant

I have a brand visual in header and I don’t know how to create a link back to the home page by clicking on the visual. Thanks for you reply.
    Rene HASLE (France)

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you have added your branding image via Appearance > Theme Options > Header > Primary Logo, then the link back to the home page should automatically be added to it. Is this what you have done?

Thanks,
    Tom

René HASLE
    Participant

Hi
    Here’s my website : http://paragliding.rocktheoutdoor.com.
    I tried your suggestion but it doesn’t suit me. The branding logo is large (1800 x 434) and it can’t be reduced as a thumbnail on tablet when we go down on the page (ex : tablet Samsug galaxy).
    I installed the branding visual by the WP menu. This solution suits me because heading sections go more at the top (it is not the case if I use the menu “Theme options” because my menu takes the entire width).
    So how can I add the link?

Sorry for my english

Best regards

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi René,

Unfortunately it is not possible to link the actual header without hacking up the core code. You can request customizations through the customization forum here and we should be able to modify the code accordingly to achieve what you are after.

Apart from that, it is not possible to do with the standard theme options.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.