Home / Forums / ePix Support / visual update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant

Hey Tom (or whoever gets this),

I’m sorry to have to post this but I can’t find the info on this chat forum.

I need to update visual composer again but I forgot how I did it last time, since I got it with epix and didnt purchase it directly so it’s not in my codecanyon downloads.

Can you shoot me directions?

Thanks!

Jenna Borkenhagen
    Participant

If I can find my Visual Composer License Key I should be set.

Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jenna,

We recommend not purchasing Visual Composer as the official version is riddled with bugs and does not have the correct theme options within it.

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

The current latest themeva versions are ePix (1.1.3) and Visual Composer (4.2.2), for reference.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

David Haley
    Participant

I cannot get Visual Composer to work. I need a Visual Composer License Key to activate it. Where do I get this? Thanks. David Haley

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi David,

Please do not install the official version from CodeCanyon. Please follow the instructions above to install the latest version.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.