Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Want Advice: Service-based company + discussion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Scott C
    Participant
    One of the things you see most site owners doing now is including the ability for user feedback/ratings/comments/discussion. It not only adds to the user experience, but also creates some user-generated content, and if properly implemented can increase conversions. 

On product sites, it's always reviews. On blogs it's comments. etc.

In this industry, all the businesses are service-based, and none of them have added user-discussion as part of their site or strategy. I'd like ours to be the first.

Almost all of these sites have "testimonials" of people raving about the business, but that is just not enough imo. 

I like the idea of our clients being able to comment on the services they purchase from us, or make a suggestion as they see fit. 

However I'm just not sure the right way to pull it off. Allowing comments at the bottom of each services' page is an option, but this would quickly become cluttered as it lacks good organization. 

No one has enough to say about this industry for forums, it's mostly business to business. 

So based on the above I'm guessing that I'll want some sort of discussion or reviews/ratings plugin to manage this.

Anyone have any suggestions or input? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the time!

RadCon
    Participant

I'm afraid you wouldn't be the first…

Disqus -> comments

GD star rating -> ratings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.