Home / Forums / ePix Support / Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string()

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Hanriot
    Participant

Hello,
    I don’t understand, my website was ok anf I just loaded a new picture on my galley and suddlenly I see on my first webstie page, at the top, this error message: Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /homepages/20/d536699224/htdocs/clickandbuilds/WordPress/vanessaH/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1171
    I don’t know to put it off……
    I’m not a developper, just a “basic” user..
    Could you help me please ?
    (www.vanessah.fr)

Hi @francesca75

Can you please send over your login credentials so we could personally check on this from our end?

Regards,

Hanriot
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @francesca75

Please send over your WP login credentials so we could test and check on this personally from our end.

Regards,

Hanriot
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @francesca75

I checked your Dashboard and it seems you are still using an outdated versions of ePix theme and Visual Composer.

Kindly upgrade your ePix theme from version 1.1 to 2.3. Once updated, delete the existing Visual Composer then install the latest version the came with the theme.

Regards,

Hanriot
    Participant

Hi,
    I don’t find where I can update epix 1.1 to 2.3.
    Usually I go on WP dashboard and I can click on THeme “upgrade”, but it’s not available for epix.
    Can you give me the process or link please?
    Thank you verry much.
    Regards,
    V

Hanriot
    Participant

Precisions:
    I’ve installed “envato toolkits but it permit me only to see the ID of the Epix update I’ve just bought.
    I don’t find where I can click to update automatically..
    Regards,
    V

Hi @francesca75

Kindly follow the steps provided in this link: http://themeva.com/docs/epix/theme-installation-updating/

Regards,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.