Home / Forums / ePix Support / Warning slideset-class.php

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Coshevoi
    Participant

Hello, i have a error when i put in Slide Set foto from Facebook or Flickr link (https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3884/14226187590_aa2d4b9e4a_o.jpg) Thanks

Warning: DOMDocument::loadXML(): Empty string supplied as input in /var/www/vhosts/7526/domains/selenart.net/public_html/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 154

Fatal error: Call to a member function getElementsByTagName() on a non-object in /var/www/vhosts/7526/domains/selenart.net/public_html/wp-content/themes/ePix/lib/inc/classes/slideset-class.php on line 157

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by this? Are you just adding that link above into a slide set image? Or you are pulling in that image into the slide set?

The error above usually appears when you do not have a slide set or datasource selected within your gallery on a page.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Coshevoi
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Have you selected the correct slide set within the gallery? I have just tested this myself with the same image you are using and it works for me perfectly.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.
    Tom

Coshevoi
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems you are using an out of date version of ePix, Visual Composer and WordPress.

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Once you have updated WordPress too (there is an alert box at the top of your admin pages saying update), then we can take another look at this issue. I am using the latest version of everything which is why it may be working on mine and not yours.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Coshevoi
    Participant

I did all that you wrote but the error still

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.