Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / WARNING theme upgrader

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Alexander Hertel
    Participant

5001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/29/d207618769/htdocs/wordpress/wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm/inc/theme-updates/class-envato-wordpress-theme-upgrader.php on line 200

what can I do against this warning? I deleted the invite upgrader toolkit but it still exist.

Thank you for help

Alexander

Sascha Syndicus
    Participant

Same here… Just started today and seems to break some things on the site…

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Guys,

This appears to happen when the Envato API is having issues. They seem to be doing a lot of work with it at the moment and it’s affecting things.

It’s a temporary issue and by the time you read this reply it may have been resolved.

Alexander Hertel
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    thank you for answering and info but…

Arrgh, it`s still there.

Alexander

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Alexander,

Can you post your WP login details please, I’ll take a look for you.

Alexander Hertel
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Alexander,

I’ve removed the details from the Appearance > Theme Options > Theme Updates. I’m going to investigate the issue further because that error does not appear with your details entered onto a test server.

So it’s either the version you’re using ( which isn’t the latest version, despite it saying so ) or there is an issue with the Envato APi still.

Instead, I recommend using the Envato plugin instead, please see here: http://themeva.com/docs/dynamix/theme-installation-updating/

Alexander Hertel
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    I installed the invite plugin again. Thank you for your help, the the error is not appearing agin until now.

Next days I will update the theme.

Thank you
    Alexander

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.