Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Was/Is There a Hide Row Option in Visual Composer?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • heli
    Participant

Hi Edcel

I’m sure I remember seeing a “hide row” option in the VC Row settings options (because I remember thinking that would be very useful for adding client testimonials as and when I get them) but I can’t seem to find it now.

Have I dreamt it (or am I getting confused by using an older version of the You Theme on the current site I’m building than the version I’m using to build the restaurant site).

Any help you can give letting me know whether it exists (and if so where it is)would be greatly appreciated.

best wishes

Heli

PS. Now I’m starting to get my head around the You Theme (it’s very different from Dynamix & ePix) I’m loving it. The only problem I’m having is that there are too many options for building beautiful websites to choose from!

Hi Heli,

I do not remember having a ‘Hide Row’ option on Visual Composer.

Can you elaborate further on what you want to achieve so we can check for other options?

Regards,

heli
    Participant

Hi Edcel

Found it! The Inner Row settings has a “disable row” option which if checked will hide the row from the front end of the site when you publish it. I knew I’d seen it before but I was looking in the main row not inner row settings when I tried to find it again. It’ll be very useful when I come to set up my pages with client testimonials as it means I can use the same page template but just disable that section until I get a testimonial from a client.

Thank you for your help.

best wishes

Heli

Glad you were able to figured it out, @heli

Please don’t hesitate to contact us again if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.