Home / Forums / You Theme Support / We experience in an issue importing theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ikmansri
    Participant

Hi -ACODA-,

1.We experience in an issue importing theme “Clean Fashion Shop” and “Classic Yellow”.which we are interested in.

2.Followings are our server details
    a.centos-7-x86_64
    b.Centos Web Panel
    c.2 GB Ram
    d.SSD

installation attempts were unsuccessful several times.

If you could come also i provide credentials.(I have PM you all credentials too)

It is urgent we are looking for you.

Thanks
    Kind Regards,

Hi @ikmansri

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials here so we could check further on this from our end? Just make sure you set your reply to ‘private’ so no one can view your credentials.

Regards,

ikmansri
    ikmansri
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @ikmansri

I checked your Dashboard and you are currently not using a YOU theme. Kindly install and activate the YOU theme so you could import the demo you want to use.

Regards,

ikmansri
    ikmansri
    Participant

Hi -ACODA-,

We did not install you theme as it requred a fresh instalation of ward press. for you to improt the themes which i interested in.

Now we have installed the YOU theme as you instructed. please import he theme “Clean Fashion Shop” or “Classic Yellow” now
    I installed the you theame ,just press activation and try to import one of the two theme ,You will then experience the issue there.

See this screen shot http://i.imgur.com/8UGSn2a.png
    Thanks
    Kind Regards,

Hi @ikmansri

I have activated YOU theme and can’t import the demos you mentioned. So, I tried to deactivate WP Fastest Cache plugin and was now able to import the Clean Fashion Shop demo but it’s broken.

For this, can you please install WP Reset plugin so we could reset the WP settings then try to re import again the demo.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.