Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Website doesn’t display properly in Windows Internet Explorer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Ken Poindexter
    Participant

Everything is moved around on the screen in IE.  The search tab is moved down and covers the menu.  The text box to the right of the video is moved down along with another copy of the Grunge header image to the middle of the page.  http://www.emarketwiz.tv

web page IE errors

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Ken,

Something must be interfering – I've checked the demo site in IE and all is fine. Can you try disabling all plugins to see if that has an affect. 

Thanks

Ken Poindexter
    Participant

That didn't fix it.  I'll pm you my id and passwoed if that helps…

Ken Poindexter
    Participant

Helo Andy,

When I remove the Logo from the page that remedies the problem.  I need to be able to place my logo on the home page.   I originally thought that my logo was too large but upon checking it found that  it is 225 X 50 px  @ 72 dpi.  I tried both .jpg and .png.  Both cause th problem.   I sent you my login yesterday if want to have a look. 

Ken Poindexter
    Participant

Well after closer examination there is still a problem.  Notice the two screen shots below that the seach dropdown bar is separated from the top and there are two header images wiht the lines.  Please help me resolve this as my company site is live.

Ken Poindexter
    Participant

OK after a process of elimination I determened that the culprit was a set of <h3> tags in the dropdown text box.  I think the main problem I have now is still the logo.

Ken Poindexter
    Participant

Well Andy I'm sorry for all of this information but I have determined that the <h3> tags in the dropdown text box caused all of my problems including the logo issue.  I am currently "fixed".  Thanks.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Glad it's fixed Ken. 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.