Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Website out of Whack

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Brian Shields
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I was just made aware that something is wrong with a website that I had made for somebody else. There have been no changes or anything made by myself or anyone else and I have no idea what to look for in this problem. Please have a look at http://www.ontariodrags.ca/ and tell me what you think may be the problem also when I log in as admin I do not see very much in there at all, there is nothing for the Dynamix theme at all, is it possible the account was hacked?

Cheers,

Brian 

Rich
    Participant

Reupload your style.css to wp-content/themes/DynamiX/

Looks like it was hacked to me – most of the css was replaced with an html/js page.

You may want to check the folder wp-content/themes/DynamiX/lib/adm to see if the contents match the original download files as well.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

As Rich said it looks like it has been hacked – try re-uploading the entire theme and see if that works. There seems to be arabic writing in the content so it may have affected your database. Contact your host provider and see if they can help as well – they may have had a global attact on there servers. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.