Home / Forums / ePix Support / Website zoom in or out on touch devices

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Vasiliy
    Participant

On android phone it works fine (using pinch and stretch), but doesn’t works on tablet and iphone. What’s the problem?

Also, please answer on my question from customization forum (“Additional social links” thread) – “Can you provide me what files was changed, cause I think about clear theme installation and don’t wanna loose these changes.”

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please post all questions on here now. I’m going to disable the Customization forum as it’s no longer active.

The changes are not affected by the update. I created a plugin for you and made the remaining changes via Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

As for the issue with pinch and zoom. It shouldn’t pinch and zoom anyway as it’s responsive and is designed to display naturally on those devices.

Vasiliy
    Participant

Thank you, it’s clear about pinch and zoom.
    About social buttons – I didn’t mean updating, but clear installation on another server. What I need to copy there besides the plugin?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I believe I added some custom CSS and Javascript in Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS and Javascript. Please copy them onto the new site too and that should do it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.