Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Where can find the files for galleries?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Pedro
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I am trying to generate slide galleries manually. It is too time consuming for me to add things to the multimedia gallery and then click for each image I want to include in the gallery.

Where can I find the source files that determine the gallery data?

I’ve been searching in the wp-content/themes/Dynamix directories but I cannot find any file related to this type of content.

Thanks

Pedro

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Pedro,

You would need to edit the DynamiX/lib/inc/gallery-grid.php etc.

If you wanted to replace the Slide Set data, you would have to edit below this line:

} else { // Get Slide Set

Pedro
    Participant

Thanks for your answer, Andy. I’ve checked the file you mentioned but as far as I understand this does not hole the data for a particular slide set, right?

Where can I find the gallery_slide object generated by this script? In other words, how can I edit the code of a previously generated gallery slide?  I am imagining there is some kind of XML file or something serving as a list for WP to pull the gallery.

I hope I am clear enough

thanks for your time

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

I see what you mean, they’re stored within a database array. You can only access this via your Host -> PHPMyAdmin. You used to be able to access it via the wordpress admin, but they not block serialized data.

They’re in the wp_options table. Search for¬†slideset_data_YOURSLIDESETNAME

Pedro
    Participant

That’s exactly what I needed. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.