Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Where does that padding-bottom comes from ???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Lomic
    Participant

On that page : http://www.myfit-brest.fr/myfit-v2/#slide-4, I have a row with 4 columns.

The text inside the first column on does not align well with the other columns. There is a padding-bottom of 30 px coming from nowhere (as far as I have searched).

padding

In Column Parameters, style options, there was nothing in padding-bottom, I’ve set it to 0px.
    In Text Block Parameters, style options, there was nothing in padding-bottom, I’ve set it to 0px, even if the element with padding is the column (wpb_column vc_column_container vc_col-sm-3).
    Even in Row Parameters, style options, there was nothing in padding-bottom, I’ve set it to 0px with no hope of good result as the element which have that padding is inside the row.

The 30px bottom padding is still here and I don’t know how to get rid of it.

Really annoying, if you have any idea…

Thanks!

Hi @lomic

Can you send over your login credentials so we can test and check this from our end?

Regards,

Lomic
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @lomic

I am trying to confirm with the developer if this padding has something to do with the fix implemented on http://www.myfit-brest.fr/myfit-v2/spa from another ticket you had.

I have made a temporary workaround on the issue which should fix it while I’m waiting for confirmation.

Thanks!

Lomic
    Participant

Ok I am curious to know which workaround you made, and why the fix for another issue could have something to do with this ticket.

Thanks anyway for your support !

Hi @lomic

I am waiting for more information from the developer on what fix was done on that other ticket.

I’ll update you once I have more information.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.