Home / Forums / ePix Support / where is the 3.9 upgrade thread?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • var
    Participant

I was checking on it to see when to upgrade

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi var,

If you are happy on the update you are on, I do not recommend updating at the moment unless WP3.9 updates automatically. There are a few small things that are not working correctly with VC that are currently being updated.

If you WP install does not update, I would wait until the next update of ePix when all things are sorted.

Kind regards,
    Tom

var
    Participant

Cool, but I was monitoring that thread to see when things got ironed out.
    Does it still exist? Or is there some other way you will notify when and how to upgrade?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi var,

I recommend selecting the option to be updated when the next version of ePix is released. To do this, go to ThemeForest > Downloads > ePix > Tick, Get notified by email if this item is updated.

Kind regards,
    Tom

var
    Participant

Hi tom,
    I just visited themeforest’s site (I assume that’s what you meant) and couldn’t find the download link.
    Do you have a URL?

As a WordPress theme developer I know biggest security concern is getting too on upgrades.
    Has this not been patched yet? If not, can you give us an ETA on when that will happen?

thanks,
    alvar

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Alvar,

Go to ThemeForest > Downloads > Download full files for ePix.

Please follow the documentation here for more information on updating the theme.

It is up to you whether or not to update. The latest version of ePix (1.1) works fine with the latest version of WP.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.