Home / Forums / You Theme Support / White background for header/dock bar

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • leibmunoz
    Participant

Hello! Could you please tell me how I can separate the logo/header so the logo and menu items are on a white background separate from the image on the homepage? Thank you!

Hi @leibmunoz

Are you referring to a Sticky Menu? If so, you can activate Sticky Menu via Appearance > Theme Options > Header

If not, kindly send over a mock up on how you want it to look like so we can check further.

Regards,

leibmunoz
    Participant

Thanks for your quick reply!

I have the sticky menu enabled, however what I am trying to get is the sticky menu appearance (with white background behind the logo and menu) in the header, so it appears that way even when your at the top of the page? Whereas at the moment, the logo and menu are overlayed on top of the image?

How do I send a mock up on how I want it to look?

Thanks
    Nicole

Hi @leibmunoz

You can upload the mock up or the screenshots via http://www.tinypic.com and send us the URLs.

Also, please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check on this further.

Regards,

leibmunoz
    Participant

Thank you – this is what we would like the header/dock bar to look like: http://tinypic.com/r/15g3yoi/9

Hi @leibmunoz

We forgot to ask for your site URL and login credentials. Can you please send it over so we can apply the changes needed?

Thanks!

leibmunoz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @leibmunoz

If I understand your issue correctly, you do not want a transparent header and want the header to look like the sticky header/menu with the white background, correct?

If yes, you just need to set the Floating Header for the page to ‘Float’ instead of ‘Float + Transparent’. I have set it for you.

Can you please check and confirm?

Regards,

leibmunoz
    Participant

Thankyou, that’s what we were after!

You’re welcome, @leibmunoz

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.