Home / Forums / You Theme Support / White out logo to full colour logo in the sticky menu.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • e3templates
    Participant

How do I get the White out logo to change to a full colour logo in the sticky menu?

can find anywhere to place the full one, you have this working on your demos.

e3templates
    Participant

Ive found (eventually!) a place to upload another possitive logo in ‘Transparent Floating Header ‘?

ive uploaded it and changed the colours but nothing has changed, please see the screenshot.

… that i cant attach?! ah come on!!

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  e3templates.

e3templates
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

hi @e3templates

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check and test on this further from our end?

Regards,

e3templates
    Participant

e3templates
    Participant

e3templates
    Participant

hi @e3templates

Your site should now be working. Please check and confirm.

Dock Bar is placed on the header which contains Social Icons, Shopping Cart, Search, Menu and the Information Panel Widget. You can check on this document for more information: http://docs.acoda.com/you/2016/03/09/dock-bar/

Regards,

e3templates
    Participant

No it’s not working?

I need a white version on the headers over images or sliders then a full colour version in the sticky header when you scroll down.

There are full colour versions uploaded d to the front end customise admin in the area of ‘Transparent Floating Header’ which i presume is the sticker header? If it’s not then can you please explain how to do what I need and that has been done on your demo.

hi @e3templates

I checked your site and I do not see any issues. Everything’s working perfectly.

Can you clear your browser’s cache and re check your site?

Regards,

Pagemax
    Participant

Hi,
    I also need to know how to do this. Can you please explain how we can get the logo to change as per your demo. In the logo section in admin I can’t see an option to have two different logo’s. Need white logo over dark header image and colour logo in sticky menu.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 8 months, 4 weeks ago by  Pagemax.

hi @e3templates

For the sticky menu logo, you can set it via Appearance > Customize > Customize Skins > Header > Alternative Logo

And for the other logo, go to Appearance > Customize > Customize Skins > Header > Transparent Floating Header > Transparent Logo

Regards,

e3templates
    Participant

To avoid confusion, we will keep correspondence on this ticket: http://acoda.com/forums/topic/menu-breaking-point-logo-stretching/page/2/

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.