Home / Forums / You Theme Support / White screen problem

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • PieroMng
    Participant

I can access to my admin dashboard, but I can’t see my website, the screen is all white.
    I hope you can help me.

Hi @pieromng

The other pages of your site works, only the homepage doesn’t. Can you please disable all your plugins to check if any of them is causing the issue?

Also, if you have access to your server logs, please check it as that normally shows what caused the issue.

Regards,

PieroMng
    Participant

Yes, the problem are the plugins.
    How should I proceed now?

If you were able to identify the culprit plugin, try to reinstall it. If the issue persists and the plugin is vital to your site, it is best to coordinate with the plugin’s support team to look into the issue.

Thanks!

PieroMng
    Participant

The cause of the problem is the plug in: Visual Composer.
    I tried to reinstall it, but the problem persists.
    I can’t have direct support on the Visual Composer site, because I don’t have the direct license.

Can you please send over your site’s login credentials so we can personally check this? Also, have you tried to check your site’s error logs on the server as that normally explains what caused the white screen.

Thanks!

PieroMng
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

We have logged in to your site’s dashboard, deactivated VC and indeed the site works.

There are 2 possible reasons on this:
    1. Your site’s PHP memory could be maxed out, causing the issue. Please check what your current PHP memory is and increase it. Setting it to 128MB is best

2. There is a broken shortcode from VC. The best way to know this is via your error logs. Please coordinate with your hosting provider’s support team to ask where the error logs are saved. Another option would be to enable WP_DEBUG https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

Thanks!

PieroMng
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Since the error suggests that there is a broken code/shortcode on the page, I restored a revision of your page 7 days ago and the page is now working.

Please check if everything looks good from your end.

Thanks!

PieroMng
    Participant

Now it works.
    Thank you very much!

You’re welcome.

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.