Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / White Space under header

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • kristinanewyork
    Participant

Hi
    1. I have white space between header and Revolution Slider. In the past you have given me .row.no-margin-top {margin-top:-15px;}
    That code did not work in the past, but I know you have a solution.

2. I also don’t have enough margin at the top of my quotes. What code do I need to enter to add margin?
    Thanks,
    Kristina

kristinanewyork
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Not too sure why this was happening but have corrected it with the following CSS.

#primary-wrapper > div.wrapper.main {
    margin-top: -15px;
    }

kristinanewyork
    Participant

So, under the header there is still a grey line. Can that be removed? Above the quotes there is also a grey line. Can that be removed? It feels as though my landing page have a million different fonts. How can I make all the fonts the same on the landing page?
    Thanks,
    Kristina

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Kristina,

It looks like extra code is being added somewhere, if you have added this I recommend removing it as it will sort out all of the grey gaps.

.wpb_row.wide-row {
    padding: 30px 0 15px 0;
    }

You just need to select the same fonts for the revolution sliders so they all look the same as the font of the page.

Tom

kristinanewyork
    Participant

I checked everywhere, that code is nowhere to be found. I had this problem before and I thought you took care of it, but didn’t tell me how.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have added padding bottom -15px to the first row of your home page and added the following Custom CSS to correct the top gap.

.wpb_row.wide-row {
    padding-top: 0 !important;
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
    }

Kind regards,
    Tom

kristinanewyork
    Participant

Thank you very much, it looks great!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.