Home / Forums / ePix Support / White spacing on homepage and portfolio page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • cindyhpatterson
    Participant

Hi,

I just ran into another issue, there seems to be white spacing between the images on the home and portfolio page.

It looks normal on my browser (Safari), but my client sent me two screenshots that they have white spacing between the images and that the spacing is different on each computer.

I attached below the 2 screenshots they sent me.
    http://rodney-bailey.com/RBTemp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Portfolio-Page-on-Google-Chrome.jpg
    http://rodney-bailey.com/RBTemp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Home-Page-on-Google-Chrome.jpg

Thanks

cindyhpatterson
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is due to the image sizes being used. If you scale the browser size down, you’ll see the space disappears. The only way to get around this is to make the images larger.

cindyhpatterson
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’d try 1000px in width, that should cover most large computer screen widths.

With regards to the iPhone 4 issue, it appears directly related to that version of iOS. I can’t seem to find a workaround for it ( mainly because there is no way to test it ). If you post your WP login details, I can try a few things and test with browserstack.

cindyhpatterson
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

There was no image width set, so I set that to 1000 and it now fills the space better.

cindyhpatterson
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve added a bit of CSS that I believe will help this issue now. Please test and let me know. Please clear any browser cache too. Thanks

cindyhpatterson
    Participant

Perfect, thanks so much!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.