Home / Forums / ePix Support / Wide layout, padding and Grid Gallery

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Chantal
    Participant

Hi,

I choose wide site layout, with padding in custom css Theme options for texts :

padding-left: 80px !important;
    padding-right: 80px !important;}

But this way, I can’t get a Grid Gallery fullscreen… I tried custom css in Page with Grid Gallery this way, but don’t work :

padding-left: 0px !important;
    padding-right: 0px !important;}

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks
    Chantal

Chantal
    Participant

sorry, custom css in Theme options is :

skinset-main {
    padding-left: 80px !important;
    padding-right: 80px !important;}

and in Grid Gallery Page :

skinset-main {
    padding-left: 0px !important;
    padding-right: 0px !important;}

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Chantal,

What is your issue here? The wide-layout should work without any extra CSS. Do you have a link to your site so I can see exactly what is going on? I can then help you from there.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Chantal
    Participant

Hi Tom,

There is no issue with wide layout, but I use custom css for increase margin around text. This css applied all pages and posts, it’s more easy for me than pad-row on any rows. And with pad-row, Pages and Posts Titles aren’t aligned with content. So, I’m glad with this but when I want a full-width gallery, don’t work, obviously.

So, I wonder if a custom css only for the Gallery page is possible ?

http://chantalhubert.net/?page_id=1533&preview=true

If not, I can utilise pad-row instead of “skinset-main”, but is it possible to center or to add padding to Pages and Posts Titles for alignment with content ?

Am I more clear ?

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Chantal,

I cannot see the page you have posted. You could add the same code to the page but make it 15px instead. You can view the comprehensive Custom CSS screencast here, this will give you more information on how to customize elements. On the other hand, you can request customizations through the customization forum here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.