Home / Forums / ePix Support / Wide layout transparent header

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
  • koldoeguren
    Participant

Hi!

This is my website: http://shortfilmparadise.com/

I want the main menu with transparent background and full-width.

The page layout is set to wide and the header is “float+transparent” but for some reason the header has boxed layout margins.

What should I do to fix it?

Thank you,
    Koldo

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Koldo,

Do you have a screenshot of this please, I do not see the layout margins.

Bob
    Participant

Appearance > General > Site Layout: Wide

Looks like right now you have Wide + Boxed

koldoeguren
    Participant

Hi,

I have wide layout selected not wide+boxed.

How can I attach pictures here? I want to attach the screenshot and I don’t know how. Anyway it is easy to see the difference in the margins between home (http://shortfilmparadise.com/) and any other page (http://shortfilmparadise.com/contact/).

Thanks for the help,
    Koldo

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Koldo,

Can you post your WP login details please ( click the Set as private reply ) and I’ll take a look as to why it’s not working on that particular page.

The “Global” page layout option can be overridden on individual pages, so please check that the page with the boxed view doesn’t have that setting on the page.

koldoeguren
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Koldo,

It’s because you’re using ePix 2.1 and not 2.1.1, it was fixed in this version. I’ve done a fix for so it works in 2.1 too.

It’s worth updating to 2.1.1 anyway.

koldoeguren
    Participant

Thank you!

koldoeguren
    Participant

One last thing, on your demo the header maintains the small margins when sticky. But in my case the logo is align to the left with no space with the border. How can I change it to maintain the little margin like yours?
    Thanks,
    Koldo

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Koldo,

Again, that’s fixed in the 2.1.1 version. However, you can’t access that at the moment because Visual Composer has a security issue which I’m addressing.

koldoeguren
    Participant

I’m trying to update but it doesn’t let me. It says: “ePix is Up-to-date!You’re using the latest version of 2.1.”

What I do is: Appearance>Theme Options>Theme Updates and introduce my themeforest username and API key. Is there any other way to do it?

Best,
    Koldo

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Koldo,

As I mentioned, you can’t access the update at the moment because ThemeForest have soft disabled it until Visual Composer has been updated.

koldoeguren
    Participant

Sorry, didn’t understood that before. Any idea on when will the update be available?
    Thank you.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Koldo,

It’s available now. 🙂

koldoeguren
    Participant

Thank you!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.