Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Widget Color customization / Color of Gallery Slide Stage Content

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • marta
    Participant

Widgets

Is it possible to change a sidebar widget color? Let’s say you choosed the header skin of your page “dark grey” and you want your widgets from the same color?

Stage Gallery/ Gallery Slide Sets

In the Stage Gallery (slide) of my Home Page I need to change to black the background of the “Gallery Stage Text Content”… I see no option for that.

Grid Gallery (shortcode)

How can I make permanent the option “Title Overlay Image”? I mean… always visible and not only when mouse rollover.  I need that at the home page.

In that grid gallery with 3 columns I always get an image with different size (smaller) and I need 3 images with exact same size. Code example: [postgallery_grid content="titleoverlay" categories="products" id="0" imageeffect="reflection" imgheight="200" imgwidth="333" height="250" /]

I’ve tryed several values in imgwidth but…..

Adjusting Stage gallery:

I need to increase the space between my stage gallery and the header menu. How can I do that?

I can easily adjust the image gallery height and width but I cannot move or displace it on the page.

Thaks in advance for any help with my doubts

Cheers,

Marta

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Marta,

You’ll have to add custom css for each of these. I can’t extend my support to cover customisations, have you watched the customisation screencast?

With regards to the title overlay, you can try the following CSS in Skin Settings -> Add Custom CSS.

.title {bottom:0 !Important;display:block !important;height: auto !Important;}

Do you have a link for the example of the Grid Gallery?

marta
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Thanks a lot for the reply

I’ve been struggle with the theme to get everything I want. I’m not an expert, so making some of the changes toked me some time. That being said, I must say your theme is intuitive and easy to get the job done without any technical expertise. Which I think is great.

Getting back to the thread:

Widgets

Is it possible to change a sidebar widget color? Let’s say you choosed the header skin of your page “dark grey” and you want your widgets from the same color?

What do you mean by “customisation screencast”?

I saw the tutorial “Custom Skin Creator” several times cause I wanted to customize some colors skins.

Stage Gallery/ Gallery Slide Sets

In the Stage Gallery (slide) of my Home Page I need to change to black the background of the “Gallery Stage Text Content”… I see no option for that.

I realized this changes with the skin you choose.

Grid Gallery (shortcode)

How can I make permanent the option “Title Overlay Image”? I mean… always visible and not only when mouse rollover.  I need that at the home page.

In that grid gallery with 3 columns I always get an image with different size (smaller) and I need 3 images with exact same size. Code example: [postgallery_grid content="titleoverlay" categories="products" id="0" imageeffect="reflection" imgheight="200" imgwidth="333" height="250" /]

I’ve tryed several values in imgwidth but…..

I’ll try the code you gave me for tittle overlay and let you know

I do have a link for the grid gallery but the site is blocked. I can send you my login credentials on a private message.

Adjusting Stage gallery:

I need to increase the space between my stage gallery and the header menu. How can I do that?

I can easily adjust the image gallery height and width but I cannot move or displace it on the page.

marta
    Participant

I just saw the link for the customisation screencast. I’m sure it will be very helpful.

marta
    Participant

Code for title overlay did work. The problem is the css change affects all the images with tittle overlay and I needed that feature only at  the home page slide grid.

Still trying to custom my skins as well as widget color and background color for the “Gallery Stage Text Content”. I hope to have that done until tomorrow. Hope I can follow your tutorials Andy 😉

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hey Marta,

You could target it for just the home page by adding the .home CSS class. e.g.

.home .title {bottom:0 !Important;display:block !important;height: auto !Important;}

If you need it more specific than that, please send me a link and I’ll target the gallery only.

marta
    Participant

Hi Andy,

For now the code you gave me it’s enough 😉

I have another question but I’ll make another thread so everyone can follow the topic.

Thanks again

Cheers,

Marta

mAqq
    Participant

hello Marta,

the easiest way to change the CSS file is by using firebug for firefox.

you may see the css settings of each div in the panel and change it accordily.

you may also use some other plug ins for firefow those will allow you to save the changes directly in the style.css on the remote server.

i hope this will help you most with changing your theme.

mAqq

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.