Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Widget Image Link

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Clive
    Participant

Andy,

Really quick question – my widget image links are set up in the image gallery OK and the links work but don't open a new page.  I am using Version 2.8.6

I need to add some code to get the target="_blank" function in there somewhere. 

I have looked at previous posts where the reverse is true (the link is launching a new tab and this isn't wanted) and your advice is to delete the file in Dynamix/lib/inc/stage-gallery-frame.php.

I have done a search and can't find that I have the file in that location….can you tell me what code I need to insert and on what line please?

Thanks

Clive
    Participant

Andy – update.

I have found the target="_blank" code on line 222.in stage-gallery-frame.php (manual line-by-line serach)

Problem could lie elsewhere – any ideas?

Clive

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Clive,

I'm not sure what you mean by Widget Image. What gallery are you using DynamiX Widget Gallery? If so, it shouldn't have target="_blank" in there. Can you provide a link to your site and I'll look at the code. 

I did add a function in if you add the class target_blank to the CSS Classes field it would add a target blank – I'm assuming you haven't done this?

Clive
    Participant

Andy, thanks.  I love this theme – everything I want to do has already been implemented – I just don't always see it!

Your response resolved the problem for me perfectly.  I am sorry to waste your time as I should have seen this bedfore posting – the CSS added (target_blank) on the image slide in the slider gallery works a treat.

Cheers

Clive

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

No worries Clive, I'm working on some new documentation which may help for future 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.