Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Widgetized sidebar not coming up on visual composer layout

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Annette
    Participant

My – widget buddymenu shows on my posts but not on my widget sidebar added to pages. I try using the widgetised sidebar – adding buddymenu but nothing shows when I have a full visual composer page layout including widgetized sidebar element. The only way it shows if I go to theme options, go to buddypress and choose a page layout that includes a sidebar. Why doesn’t buddymenu widget show up on my full page layout design when visual composer has added it?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure why this is happening. Please could you reply with your login details and page URL with this element on so I can take a further look into this? Please set your reply to private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Annette
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

For some reason there were no widgets within the BuddyPress sidebar, so I added the BuddyPress menu in and created a test page with a VC sidebar within it and it appears. Please take a look at the test page here.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Annette
    Participant

Annette
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Annette,

Within Appearance > Theme Options > BuddyPress tab, you should have the option to select what sidebar you wish to display on BuddyPress pages. Whatever sidebar number you’ve selected is where you should place the widgets you want displayed on the buddypress pages.

I hope that helps?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.