In my posts I have such problem that somehow all images are limited to 611px width, even I set width to 800 px and there is room in posts so that 800 px should be no issue.
In below are information to help understand my problem and what settings I have:
1) Here is sample of my web-page with 611px width image issue
2) This is it how it looks in graphical editor
3) The same editor but text view
4) Image detail which shows its dimension
5) This are the presented dimensions when looking this in web page
And theme settings to blog post images, where width has been set to 800px
P.S: By using support search I found that someone else was reporting the same issue BUT I was not able to see is there a solution due my ePix product key is not valid to look that thread.
Please either allow to access to posts which are found by using search-function OR do not show the results of such posts where I do nto have access.
- This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Genelecus.
I seem to be having the same issue as described above except that I don’t have Photon enabled and the problem still persists. When I use the tiled gallery, a jetpack plugin, it is limited to 611 pixels (the theme default content area) and forced to the left of the content area. I want to center the gallery and make it 1200 pixels.
Here is a link to a page which shows the issue.
Typically the gallery will span the entire content area.
Is there a way to correct this issue with custom CSS?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.