Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / woocomerce integration

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Fred Karbstein
    Participant

The new Woocommerce Version 2.3.3 changed the several things, do you work on the struktur to integrate the new major update?

A bug report to your template an woocommerce. If you look at this link: “http://flugschule-schwangau.de/produkt-kategorie/pilotenausbildung/alpine-hoehenschulung-gleitschirm/”. – I miss the footer of my dynamixtheme. Double post of the last list item. Is there a workaround to fix this problem.
    Double post of the last list item.

Thank for help.
    Fred

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Fred,

That’s strange, I’ve not had any reports of this issue. Can you provide your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

Fred Karbstein
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I believe it’s an issue between Visual Composer and Woocommerce. I’ve tested with a normal text widget and it works fine. However because you’re using VC elements, something is getting confused.

It maybe a clash of ID’s, each of those VC elements has an ID, I wonder if it’s the same as the post that is shown on that page?

Fred Karbstein
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

It would have to be between VC and Woocommerce, the theme isn’t having any influence. If you add a normal widget in the footer, it doesn’t change.

Have you tried to changing the elements you’ve selected to see if it has any influence?

Fred Karbstein
    Participant

Thanks, i’ll check

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.