Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / WooCommerce / Dynamix Checkout > State Dropdown Issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Rees Kenyon
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve discovered an issue with WooCommerce and Dynamix dropdown menus on checkout.

WooCommerce v.2.0.13, Dynamix 3.0.5 and WP 3.5.2. Apple Safari Mac v.5.1.9 / Chrome 28.0.1500.95.

When I tried to checkout the Shipping state dropdown menu (for USA, Canada etc.) does not render correctly – it’s hidden so you can’t select a state. Give it a whirl and see if you get the same issue. You will need to add a product first and then proceed to checkout:
    https://www.kingofshavessub.com/sub/shop/choose-your-subscription-plan/

I disabled Dynamix, enabled 2012 and the page rendered correctly. I can upload some screen grabs if you like.

The top and bottom is that we can’t select a State in the shipping field and thus cannot checkout. Weird thing is that the Billing State field / dropdown works fine.

At first I thought it was a z-index issue but on changing the z-index it doesn’t seem to be the issue.

Cheers,
    Rees.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Rees,

It looks like WooCommerce is not displaying the overflow. Please try pasting the following CSS code into the custom CSS field under Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS.

.woocommerce .shipping_address {
    overflow: visible;
    }

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Rees Kenyon
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Rees,

Would I be able to get your login details so I could take a further look into this please?

Before that, try the following code with the important rule in.

.woocommerce .shipping_address {
    overflow: visible !important;
    }

Kind regards,
    Tom

Rees Kenyon
    Participant

Well done Tom – that did it – both in Safari and Chrome.

Many thanks,
    Rees.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.